The Many Benefits Of Consuming Almonds
Posted by Admin on April, 28, 2015
Health has always been considered as Wealth because good health always helps in maintaining a happy and prosperous life. Good food, especially fruits are very important for sustaining a good health. Almonds, along with its delicious taste, can contribute a lot to our health. Almond Kernels are one of the richest sources of nutrients that are very beneficial for the human body. They are nowadays harvested commercially and some of the noteworthy Almond Kernel Suppliers are based in Thailand.
Benefits and uses of Almonds
- Almonds are rich in vitamins and minerals and contain numerous phyto-chemicals that are good for health.
- Almonds are a good source of energy as well as nutrients. They contain mono-unsaturated fatty acids that lower the cholesterol level and also prevent heart diseases and strokes.
- They are one of the best sources of vitamin E, which is a fat soluble antioxidant. Vitamin E also plays a role in the enzymatic activities, gene expression, and neurological functions of the body.
- Almonds do not contain any gluten protein which is why they are used as an ingredient in making gluten free food. They help in cooking different types of dishes for people who suffer from celiac disease.
- Many important vitamins of the B-complex groups of vitamins are present in Almonds that helps the enzymes in conducting the metabolism of the human body.
- Almonds also supply many necessary and important minerals to our body and they include manganese, potassium, calcium, iron, zinc, selenium, and magnesium.
- Lastly, Almond oil that is extracted from Almonds is very soothing for the skin. Regular application of Almond oil softens the skin and protects it from dryness. It is also used in traditional medicines, aromatherapy, and in the pharmaceutical and cosmetic industry.
Consumption of a few Almonds or Almond Kernels will be always beneficial and good for your health as they are an abundant source of minerals, vitamins and proteins.
This entry was posted on April, 28, 2015 at 12 : 41 pm and is filed under Almonds. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response from your own site.